In discussions of climate policy with opponents of decisive action, certain talking points inevitably get raised. Some are more common than others, some are more subtle than others, and some require more knowledge and thought to debunk than others – but our current premier seems to be happy to use all of them. We are gradually compiling a set of responses on this site – mostly as an educational resource. You can find them here.
- Stop the rush to gas, go renewable for zero emissions electricity by 2035
- CJS Afghan Refugee Sponsorship – Thank you Video 2023
- Book Launch – The End of This World
- What the Latest IPCC Report Said and What We Can Do About It — AR6 Synthesis Report: Climate Change 2023
- Rally to Support Indigenous Sovereignty & Climate Justice